SASS Wire Forum

FS, Lobo holster

• Combat classic holster made by Lobo leather. I had it made for a S&W model 60 3inch. Will hold any J frame up to 3 inches. Holster is black, right hand with the (FBI cant, 15 deg) . Holster is in as new condition, never worn; only test fitted the firearm. Very well made holsters, ( I have several) unfortunately Ray at Lobo retired last year so know more will be made. His web page is still up if you wish to look. Just google Lobo gun leather. He sold these new for $99. $65 shipped

"The Lobo Combat Classic is a modified scabbard-style design with the holster body made with two layers of leather cemented and stitched together. This provides a smooth holster interior (without lining) and the lamination results in an incredibly strong and rigid holster. At the main holster seam a welt is utilized, contoured to the shape of the handgun, allowing very close forming of the holster while also adding additional strength and rigidity to the finished holster. This design will also appeal to those engaged in IPSC, IDPA and other combat-oriented shooting sports."

• IAC model 97, serial # B0901XX. Gun is the 3rd backup so its been used very little. Its had a full action job, throws empties across the room. Metal finish and bore are in great shape, wood has the usual cart dings on the fore end and stock. Rubber butt pad installed on the stock. SPF. THANKS ]

I will e-mail pictures to serious inquires.

Thanks for looking, Long Fingers

Archived