SASS Wire Forum

which 380 of these would you get?

Trigger Mike

I have several snubby 38's and 357's, an LCR in 38 Spl., and a CW9 Kahr in 9MM. Love all the snubby's, but am not fond of the LCR. Also have a Kimber Pro Carry in 45 ACP, that is a very accurate shooter.

The DA only 9MM Kahr is a whole different subject. Light, (19 oz. loaded), fits my hand well, outstanding DA trigger pull, very easily concealed, and important to me is it's superb accuracy. At 10 yards you can simply cut the center out of a bullseye target.

The wheel guns stay in the vehicles, but when I carry on my body, it's going to be the Kahr every time.

RBK

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Of the pistols you listed I would recommend the Colt Mustang. Of all the pistols listed the Mustang has the best trigger by a mile. If you are not comfortable with a single action pistol in .380 cal I would recommend the Kahr P380 in Double action. Works great, very accurate, doesn't print in your pocket in a Uncle Mike's pocket holster.

Smooth double action trigger pull. My daily carry.

i decided i will sell my Smith body guard, keep the ruger for the children one day and carry the Colt. It does shoot better and is more accurate. it feels better. i stopped carrying it as the older model had a problem with the magazine coming out. I will carry the newer model and see if it has the same problem in the blued plastic versioned grip and make the final decision. i like the Sig 938 but it is too heavy for a pocket.

Of the choices it would be the Colt Mustang. However, I have owned the Colt Government and would prefer it over the Mustang. But, recently a friend purschased a Kimber Micro and got the chance to fire it. We took out to 25 yards and I was amazed at how accurate that little pistol is. It would be my Final Answer.By the way, the Kimber Micro is gneiss same size as the Colt Government.

I have the S&W laser Bodyguard, great any pocket pistol. Also have an original Mustang and Walther PPK-s both small holster pistols. I like the PPK-s with the small extended extra finger mag and decocked with one in chamber..... DA to SA. and VERY reliable.

Archived