What do you think they are worth?

I have a matched pair of Model PS with the following specs

357 magnum

Stainless steel

5 1/2" barrels

Walnut grips

Beasley trigger

Consecutively numbered

Action job by Lonnie Ammon from Hearn, TX area to duplicate the Evil Roy action job except we did not make the rear sight wider

All springs were replaced

Shoots to point of aim

The reason for the SS finish and the walnut grips was so they would match my Rossi rifle that has the same finish.

Due to a back fusion and surgery, I may not be able to continue with the sport and when the time comes if I need to help someone get started, I was wondering what they are worth.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Lonnie does great work.I shot my P models yesterday.If they were 4 58" barrels I would talk to you about them.I would not take less than $1100.00 for mine.My P models have a shorter stroke than my new Sass NMV.

If you are at all interested in continuing SASS do not loose hope. I had a 9 level spinal fusion in 2012 and it knocked me out for a couple of years but I am back to shooting again. I did not shoot SASS before the surgery, being involved in other activities which I could not continue after my fusion. After my surgery I needed something to do and I found out about SASS and discovered it was something that I could do and that my fused back really did not limit me much.

If you have any questions please PM me and I would be happy to discuss it further.

Good luck and wishing you a speedy recovery.

I think my biggest problem is me. After 5 months I am still hurting but not like I did before the surgery. I made a major mistake by going out on a boat in a local lake and it has set me back as I never thought it could. I am trying to learn patients but I learn slow.

Archived