SASS Wire Forum

Happy Bastille Day!

Subdeacon Joe

That scene, in Casablanca, is my favorite in the movie. Always makes me tear up. It's Yvonne. She's still around, by the way. She turned 92 last month.

Anyway. I've only seen her in one other movie. Basically bit parts in both of 'em. But she nails it in that scene.

That scene, in Casablanca, is my favorite in the movie. Always makes me tear up. It's Yvonne. She's still around, by the way. She turned 92 last month.

Anyway. I've only seen her in one other movie. Basically bit parts in both of 'em. But she nails it in that scene.

Pretty much tells the whole story of the movie, doesn't it? Gets me all a-blubber, too.

smiliethumbsup_zpsf03deaa0.gif Wondered if anyone would get that.

:D

I think it is a better one than that which so many people love to quote from.

Have you read The Rolling Stones? Kids' book, not adult. But Hazel (little redhead who married into the Stone Gang) is a grandma. At one point she says something about, "I know I have the right to carry a gun. I put that in the Constitution."

Have you read The Rolling Stones? Kids' book, not adult. But Hazel (little redhead who married into the Stone Gang) is a grandma. At one point she says something about, "I know I have the right to carry a gun. I put that in the Constitution."

Not yet.

Archived