SASS Wire Forum

OT---Windows 7 Troubles--Still

Ruff

Howdy pards,

In my continuing saga with my computer. I have deleted all but 2 of the sign ons. My personal sign on and one for work. I created a new personal sign on and transfered all the files, program managment to this sign on. All drives and parttitions were showing, except for the multi card worker, but I have traced that to it dying across the board and have plans to replace it down the road. I think that part of the problem I was having with the external hard drive was something in the enclosure and have a new one on the way, tried placing the HD in the computer yesterday but found I did not have a SATA connector on the motherboard.

Yesterday I ran into a very strange thing, I was on my work sign on and tried to access a word file I been working on. I found that I could not even see the new sign on, little lone any of it files. I have tried sharing and everything else I can think of. Anyone have anythoughts and tricks for me to try? I have tried watching YouTube videos and while I have learned some neat tricks nothing seems to be working.

Disregard. I found it, right there in front of me. I had changed names on the account and the folder still had the old name. I never looked in it.

Howdy BB,

I am interested in Windows 10 and have already accepted an offer to upgrade to it.

Archived