SASS Wire Forum

Sandusky Co. Regulators This Saturday July 11th.

WOODFOX , sass#34179

We will be shooting at Sandusky Co. this Saturday at Stoney Bottom . Registration @ 7:30-9:15 mandatory safety meeting @9:30 shoot will start directly after meeting .

Side shoot @ 8:30 will be lever gun @ 100yards pistol cal. and or big bore . Breakfast and lunch will be served in the clubhouse for a fee . Weather should be great ,

Hope to see ya .

Woodfox :)

If the creek don't rise I'll be there!! Hide the cookies, I'm trying to lose a few pounds! :D

Rye

If the creek don't rise I'll be there!! Hide the cookies, I'm trying to lose a few pounds! :D

Rye

How about bringing Pinto Kid with you he's a good guy to shoot with and I don't think He's ever been to our shoot .

Woodfox :(

How about bringing Pinto Kid with you he's a good guy to shoot with and I don't think He's ever been to our shoot .

Woodfox :(

I'll try and get him to come. He's got some issues with a sick mother-in-law. Not sick in the head but in the hospital sick!

Rye

After that "sprinkle" we had today, the crick just might rise! Lookin' for taller boots. See ya on Friday. Can Ratz swim?

Deadeye Dingus

​The targets are up and the range is ready . The cook told me she will have peach cobbler with ice cream for dessert tomorrow so come hungry my friends .

Woodfox :P

I'm not feeling real good….I think I'm coming down with something, so I probably won't be there. If not shoot well!! :(

Archived