SASS Wire Forum

Dodgers over Angels

Aunt Jen

With great pains, even in the rain here at Angels Stadium in Anaheim., after conducting exhausting research, I am now able to conclude

1 the Dodgers are better to go to because they have chilidogs, and Angels don't

2. Seating at Angels in sun is best in 3rd base side, and in rain is best on T (terrace) level, because it's under the awning of the level above, and your grill cheese won't get wet

3. Seating is best same for sun at Dodger stadium, and rain Loge level above J row because you're under the awning from above and your CHILIDOG won't get soggy.

:)

two comments:

1. The movie, "2010"; Roy Scheider discussing hot dogs with John Lithgow: "Yankee stadium, September...Hot dogs have been boiling since the opening day in April."

2, Kaufmann stadium in Kansas City has B1 flyovers during the national anthem. Trumps any kind of food.

two comments:

1. The movie, "2010"; Roy Scheider discussing hot dogs with John Lithgow: "Yankee stadium, September...Hot dogs have been boiling since the opening day in April."

2, Kaufmann stadium in Kansas City has B1 flyovers during the national anthem. Trumps any kind of food.

Here on "right" side of the country, we call them "dirty water" dogs, for a reason.

And flyovers beat all else. :FlagAm: :FlagAm:

Moose :D :D

OK, not a B1, but here is a B2 flyover I shot with my cell phone at game four of the playoffs last fall:

We caught sight of the plane in a holding pattern on the horizon shortly before the anthem. It was breathtaking to watch it come over the scoreboard!

With great pains, even in the rain here at Angels Stadium in Anaheim., after conducting exhausting research, I am now able to conclude

1 the Dodgers are better to go to because they have chilidogs, and Angels don't

2. Seating at Angels in sun is best in 3rd base side, and in rain is best on T (terrace) level, because it's under the awning of the level above, and your grill cheese won't get wet

3. Seating is best same for sun at Dodger stadium, and rain Loge level above J row because you're under the awning from above and your CHILIDOG won't get soggy.

:)

However: It is far easier to get in and out of Anaheim Stadium than it will ever be in Chavez Ravine. I value my time too much to sit in endless bumper to bumper traffic waiting to get on the freeway going nowhere fast.

Archived