SASS Wire Forum

NC State and RRR: here I come

Widder, SASS #59054

Well, today I dropped off the application to the Pony Express for the upcoming NC State on June 4-7.

This will be my 4th in the last 5 years getting to make this great match.

I get to aggravate Wed Wiver Way for 3 days and he gets to aggravate me and my hat... :lol::lol::lol:

AND, he also gets to stand around drool over the Geisha twins.

This a dandy of a match put on by some of the finest folks anywhere.

PLUS, lets not forget the BEST fried bologna samiches in the South... :D

See YOU there!

..........Widder

This will be our first year there and we are really looking forward to it . Now we also get to watch Widder empty the bucket , what a deal .

Well that sounds gist great fellas, I'm gonna put down my bass rod an oil my guns up I'm lookin forward to seein all ofv ye. Ole Doots said he might come hant herd frum em lately tho.

RRR

This will be our first year there and we are really looking forward to it . Now we also get to watch Widder empty the bucket , what a deal .

Well that sounds gist great fellas, I'm gonna put down my bass rod an oil my guns up I'm lookin forward to seein all ofv ye. Ole Doots said he might come hant herd frum em lately tho.

RRR

If Most Wanted is coming, that means '2 Gun Tuco' is coming also with his '97 and youthful speed. I better bring TWO buckets... :o

Ifn Ole Doots comes, I WILL buy hisowndangself one of them fried 'baloney samiches' AND.. a cooool sowdie water to wash it down... ;)

Oil em up Way.

..........Widder

Archived