SASS Wire Forum

Deliverance Creek

Paden

Did y'all watch Deliverance Creek? I started but at the first GD I shut it off. Language aside, how did it rate as a western?

Paden

Watched it.

Found myself shouting at the female lead to turn that pitch fork over and run it through that fellow's throat.

Watched it.

Found myself shouting at the female lead to turn that pitch fork over and run it through that fellow's throat.

Way back in the late 60's or early 70's there was this cop drama that came out. Don't remember the name, it may have been The Organization. Anyway, go the theater with my mom and sister to see it. Somewhere along the line this young woman is being chased by bad guys. She gets to here car, locks the doors, and she panics, jumps up and down in the car seat, the bad guys are all around. At this point my mother yells out 'Honk the horn'. Of course, everyone in the theater heard it. A scene or two later, her body is found. At this point someone in the row in front of us pipes up "She should have listened to you, lady". Everyone in the theater broke up.

Taped the show, but did not get all of it. Taping stopped as the Sheriff was riding up and she realizes that the ring he fashioned for her was gone. I understand the ending was left open since this was a possible pilot for future shows. I suspect it ended with the Sheriff stating he was not going to say anything about the robbery.......am I right?

The Wife and I suffered through it hoping it would get better, the ending left it open for part 2

Archived