SASS Wire Forum

(facepalm)

Subdeacon Joe

"Sykes stated they should’ve allowed him to take back his plea because “I’m not good at making good choices.”"

Gee, I never would have guessed!

Newport, DE - On November 30, 2010 shortly before 8PM, Nigel Sykes forced his way into the back door of Seasons Pizza to commit armed robbery with a handgun. Employees began wrestling with Sykes for the gun, and in the struggle the gun discharged hitting a nearby trash can, and narrowly missing a Seasons employee. Sykes is now alleging that the force used on him was “unnecessary,” and the man is suing for $260,000 after robbing them at gunpoint!

"Sykes stated they should’ve allowed him to take back his plea because “I’m not good at making good choices.”"

Gee, I never would have guessed!

Newport, DE - On November 30, 2010 shortly before 8PM, Nigel Sykes forced his way into the back door of Seasons Pizza to commit armed robbery with a handgun. Employees began wrestling with Sykes for the gun, and in the struggle the gun discharged hitting a nearby trash can, and narrowly missing a Seasons employee. Sykes is now alleging that the force used on him was “unnecessary,” and the man is suing for $260,000 after robbing them at gunpoint!

I suppose the trauma of the unnecessary discharge of his firearm has left him with PTSD?

I have heard of many robbers suing their victims because of injuries and winning.

He should be thanking God that he is alive to sue them and let it be done at that.

Archived