SASS Wire Forum

WTB-PAIR Ruger OMV 44 Mag 5.5" barrel

Texas Red

I've been shooting .44mag OMV and Bisley (and a .44mag Marlin) the past few years and have just recently acquired a pair of .38spl USFA that shoots very well. Most likely end up being my main guns

I had not plan to put my guns for sale anytime soon but if you do not find someone to sell you the .44mag/spl you need, let me know and I may be closer to a decision by then.

Best of luck.

- D.

Those are 44WCF/44-40.

But, I have two 44 mag vaquero's, (not FS) and sort of wish I'd have bought 44WCF's instead. Only because it'd be easier to find matching rifles.

Good luck in your search. There's one on gunbroker right now.

Those are 44WCF/44-40.

But, I have two 44 mag vaquero's, (not FS) and sort of wish I'd have bought 44WCF's instead. Only because it'd be easier to find matching rifles.

Good luck in your search. There's one on gunbroker right now.

Apparently I can't read...or at least see what I'm expecting to see instead of what is actually written. I think I just wanted him to want 44-40s. :) I'd like to have a pair...just because.

Apparently I can't read...or at least see what I'm expecting to see instead of what is actually written. I think I just wanted him to want 44-40s. :) I'd like to have a pair...just because.

I'm with you, I WANT them. I see a hundred 44-40 rifles FS on the interweb every week, but I had to go and buy 44 mag pistols instead...

I'd like to switch to those as main match guns, it just isn't in the cards at the moment.

I have a pair of omv .44mag/spec. BCC but they are 7 1/2" barrels I might part with for the right price.

Slick action, light hammers for federal primers only, but I have brand new long hunter 15# springs if someone wanted heavier springs.

Been shot some, blue wearing from holster as with any that have been used, shoot good..

If interested shoot me a pm and we can talk.

Spades H.

Archived