SASS Wire Forum

A big thank you to Shifty Montana at Pawnee Station!

Skid Roper

I don't know if he gets on here or not, but a big thanks to a good pard, Shifty Montana, who upon seeing that one of my revolvers broke on the first stage this morning, walked all the way back to his car and brought me a loaner so I could continue missing big targets and inventing new swear words.

I know this sort of thing is fairly "standard" at our events, but it was the first time it happened to me and I sure did appreciate it.

Also thanks to the Gateway Kid who pointed out the error(s) in my reloading ways and hopefully next time will be much better.

If you're ever in Northern Colorado, do stop by. Quite the crop of great guys and gals.

I don't know if he gets on here or not, but a big thanks to a good pard, Shifty Montana, who upon seeing that one of my revolvers broke on the first stage this morning, walked all the way back to his car and brought me a loaner so I could continue missing big targets and inventing new swear words.

I know this sort of thing is fairly "standard" at our events, but it was the first time it happened to me and I sure did appreciate it.

Also thanks to the Gateway Kid who pointed out the error(s) in my reloading ways and hopefully next time will be much better.

If you're ever in Northern Colorado, do stop by. Quite the crop of great guys and gals.

there, fixed it for ya

And you fit right in with em

Pleasure shooting with ya

Regards

Gateway

Skid - we're happy to have you along for the ride! Even if ya are gonna be beating me any day now ya young whippersnapper!

If I'd have known, I'd have loaned ya one of mine, but you'd probably tried to stuff them big bullets in it :D

Gateway, good to see you today as always, see you in two weeks!

Archived