SASS Wire Forum

Volquartsen Custom 22 LR

Volquartsen Custom Rimfire Rifle, 22 LR, 18" carbon fiber barrel, thumbhole stock. Includes a Weaver Grand Slam (model 800474) scope, 4.5 14 X 40 AO. The rifle is NOT made by Ruger. It is manufactured by Volquartsen Custom. https://www.volquartsen.com

Very Accurate! Like new! $1300 shipped!

vol1.jpg

vol2.jpg

vol4.jpg

vol3.jpg

Howdy,

Pard, Im such a ruger fan you wouldn't believe it.

However just saying the word accurate isn't really enuf.

If I wanted to sell a similar target rifle I would get some bulk pack Remington and

some eley and shoot a five group with each at 25 yards, 50 yards and 100 yards.

When you show folks what that rifle will deliver with both cheap and quality ammo

you will get that price.

I have a similar ruger and that's how I would sell it if I wanted to.

Ive won rifle matches with mine. And I couldn't sell it for twice that.

Yes, Id like to see the groups myself.

Best

CR

CR,

I will give you the benefit of the doubt that you post was meant to be helpful. I am glad that you have a Ruger that shoots well for you. The rifle I have for sale is not a Ruger, It is made by Volquartsen Custom. The only part of the rifle that is a Ruger is the magazine. Below is a link to the Volquartsen website if you would like to learn more. As for posting groups, I will try to make it to the range this weekend.

https://www.volquartsen.com

You cant get much better than a Volquartsen. I'd have no doubt the rifle would shoot half inch groups at 100 yards from a rest. Wouldn't need to see a target to believe it. I built a rifle similar to this using all Kidd parts except the magazine and it shoots great. But I'm sure the Volquartsen would out shoot it.

good luck in the sale!

-JD

Archived