SASS Wire Forum

another safety concern...

Cheyenne Culpepper 32827

Are you saying that a souped up Corvette is more dangerous that a stock Chevette? I hardly think so.........it's all in the way one drives the car. -_-

I disagree

I have ridden in a 650 horse power to the rear wheels vet (proven on the dyno)

the potential for ????????????? in my humble opintion is greatly increased

no matter the talant of the trigger puller / driver in this case

horse power to weight ratio has its limits,

when given the human behind the wheel, even with traction control computers on board

just imagine no traction control computer,

I just agree to disagree on this one

3246lbs with 650 to the wheels, is a handfull, even for the experinced driver, short of:::::::::::;;; just a striaght forward speed run

sass shooting is more than a straight forward speed run when attending main match shoots

oh well

mileage on the 650 HP vet varies from my duramax diesel that hauls my RV to CAS matches

no biggie,

could I learn to handle a vet with such a load, sure I cud

I disagree

I have ridden in a 650 horse power to the rear wheels vet (proven on the dyno)

the potential for ????????????? in my humble opintion is greatly increased

no matter the talant of the trigger puller / driver in this case

horse power to weight ratio has its limits,

when given the human behind the wheel, even with traction control computers on board

just imagine no traction control computer,

I just agree to disagree on this one

3246lbs with 650 to the wheels, is a handfull, even for the experinced driver, short of:::::::::::;;; just a striaght forward speed run

sass shooting is more than a straight forward speed run when attending main match shoots

oh well

mileage on the 650 HP vet varies from my duramax diesel that hauls my RV to CAS matches

no biggie,

could I learn to handle a vet with such a load, sure I cud

It's true, main match shoots are more that just straight forward speed runs.........every match is. My point is that whenever humans are involved, even inanimate objects can be subject to improper and sometimes dangerous manipulation. It really doesn't matter how much the object has been "modified". It more a matter of skill level.

As i've said many times.........I've never seen a car crash itself, not have I ever seen a gun pick itself up and shoot someone.

YMMV

CS

Archived