SASS Wire Forum

Suggestions for the pdf version of the Chronicle

Krazy Kajun

We’ve moseying our posse up to a fork in the road, we need be a might watchful after one another and rally the cowboys and cowgirls around this ‘phase two’. This is an opportunity to bring our communications to bear with great alacrity for all our members that have smart phones, laptops and desktops. Thank about all the great opportunities that are being presented to us. People want to read about last week’s baseball games and their favorite team. Not one year later other than a small teaser other priors year’s event. Open a new membership page and include the member sponsor. Believe me when you start giving stars and other credit stuff going to folks for recruiting, you will get positive results. I am excited about the change. Think the best thing for their majority of our members is to make constructive suggestions to the few that are and will be for this very important benefit, this important thread that helps to hold this strong together over many streams, mountains, roads, mountains and even oceans

Krazy Kajun I liked your post .You appear to know a lot about computers and you may want to contact misty moonshine to talk about the things you posted.Your computer knowledge may help misty improve the chronicles.When she sent her letter to the membership it was ended with her phone number and her Email address.I am sure misty would like to hear from anyone that can point out problems and then give good solutions to those problems.I thankyou for the good post.

Frustrating....just frustrating...feel like I'm beating my head against the wall. Just can't seem to get folks to maintain positive and constructive communication concerning a topic that should be of interest and for the better good.

Allie Mo....if you are monitoring this please just lock this thread.

Thanks,

Kajun

The thread initiator's wish I my command.

Archived