SASS Wire Forum

THE RECKONING Annual Cowboy Action Shoot Results

Conway Kid, SASS # 34212

Just 2 weeks to THE RECKONONG in Orlando, Fl. Still time to sign up. Go to http://www.cfrpc.com/disciplines/sass.html and click on News tab for info on how to register. The match is one day, 8 stages, celebrating the 50th Anniversary of A FISTUL OF DOLLARS. It will be followed by the awards ceremony and a BBQ dinner included in the match fee. See you there!

Did I mention the 1919 Machine Gun you get to shoot?

SOME CONFUSION HAS RESULTED AS TO REGISTRATION FOR THE RECKONING. THERE IS NO REGISTRATION THE DAY OF THE MATCH. I MUST HAVE ALL APPLICATIONS BY MONDAY, JANUARY 27. SINCE TIME IS SHORT I HAVE SET UP A WAY TO REGISTER WITHOUT HAVING TO MAIL IN THE APPLICATION. GO TO THE WEB LINK ABOVE TO GET INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO REGISTER BY PHONE.

Conway Kid

I'll be there Conway, looking forward to it. My schedule finally work out to catch all the good annuals this year. I like shooting Conway's matches every chance I can. Hopefully it'll work out so I can finally make it the Sunshine games this year to. More People need to go to Orlando for the monthly matches as well, they're missing out on a great place to go shoot

I'll be there Conway, looking forward to it. My schedule finally work out to catch all the good annuals this year. I like shooting Conway's matches every chance I can. Hopefully it'll work out so I can finally make it the Sunshine games this year to. More People need to go to Orlando for the monthly matches as well, they're missing out on a great place to go shoot

+1

Check in starts at 7:30 AM. Shooters Meeting should go about 9:15 - 9:30 AM. It wasn't on the application, I sent the notice with the confirmation emails. See you there.

http://www.cfrpc.com/images/sass/matches/THE_RECKONING_2014.pdf

Here is the link to the scores from THE RECKONING 2014. Thanks to all who came out, hope to see you all next year!

And the Winners were:

Overall Men Santa Fe River Stan

Overall Ladies Dang It's Darlin

49er Delta Glenn

Cowboy Big Country

Cowgirl Mayeye Rider

Cattle Baron Latonka

Duelist Bronco Man

Elder Statesman Rowdy Bill

Frontier Cartridge Duelist Amarillo Rattler

Frontier Cartridge Gunfighter Brucester Diamond

Gunfighter Dang It Dan