SASS Wire Forum

Sold - .38/.357 Puma (Rossi) Brass/Stainless 24" 92 Rifle

This has been a backup to my 73 Codymatic; therefore it's a safe queen. I recently traded for a 66, so don't need two backups, plus I live 1/2 hour from Cody, just in case the 73 ever quits on me. Anyhow, I bought this Puma used a while back. It has a brass receiver, stainless 24" octagon barrel, safety deactivated with a button replacement, mild action job (smith unknown), full buckhorn rear and big white bead (both installed by Mid-MD Gun Repair) and is in overall good shape. It operated slightly "hitchy" with my usual 1.44" RNFP 125's even though they all fed OK, so I loaded up 147 TC's at 1.54" and they worked fine. I cannot get pictures to work on this site, so will email them to any interested folks who PM me. I'll have the pics ready tomorrow.

Will ship from my FFL to yours for $495. First "I'll take it" gets it.

Got the pictures and I love that brass.Wish I had the gold.Thanks again for the pictures.Never seen a brass and SS.

Guest Grass Range #51406

I sent you a pm personal. You can wait until after the Christmas rush to ship if you like. I am in no hurry and that way we won't take a chance with loss or damage in shipping. Up to you.

Archived