SASS Wire Forum

Shot GFBJL Clean

Curley Cole, SASS #56849

Well sort of.....

Shot GFBJL on Friday. Was shooting clean. the last two stages, I was biting my lip so hard I made it bleed a bit, but managed to finish the day clean. I couldn't even stand up straight on Saturday so there was no way I could come back and shoot another 4 stages. It was a cool match

I shot with some really cool people. Mostly the same ones I shot with at the Ambush in May. (hope Pappy got another clean one...Double, J3, DJ, and all the rest of ya thanks for making my match comfortable, and will see ya all next month.

I had to call Old Top and let him know that He had been holding me back all these years..

curley

:ph34r: Curley-- We missed you Saturday! Posse Marshal nearly had to threaten floggings to get LT monitor on duty since you weren't there. Howdy Doody stepped up and filled the position.

Several others were feeling the effects of 8 stages on Friday, especially since we had the late rotation and started at 12:15. We finished a few minutes before 4.

Double Shot and Two Gun Sam shot it clean.

Take care of yourself-- Goode and I look forward to shooting with you again. :D

BB and Miz Mo

thanks for the kind thoughts. The arthritis is in most of my joints and is progressively getting worse. Getting so the medication doesn't hold (of course I limit what I take while shooting...) Maybe The Man Upstairs is giving me some clean matches because He/She knows it won't be long before I can't shoot anymore.

but hey I will take it while I can get it. anyways sorry I missed the rest of the match, but had good time while I was there. I wouldn't mind being part of that posse any time..

thanks again

curley

Archived