SASS Wire Forum

What's The Call?

Griff

Today, the King's River Regulator's had the distinct honor and obvious displeasure of shooting with SASS's premier goof-ball and least knowledgeable shooter. I have no idea how this staid group of shooters stood for this clown's antics.

Surely, there is some penalty for a shooter for interferring with RO/TO! Surely, if there's no actual penalty in the rule books, it's a crime to allow Texans to run amok on the gun range!

He musta committed some kinda foul, a previously unseen form of cheatin' since they gave out no penalties of any kind to this dastardly brigand! Somehow he fooled even their electronic timers, that in a herefore undiscovered glitch allowed him to finish in a place other than last... Why he even beat some folks that finished the match!

Since he knows not to show up around these parts again, he left with the challenge that they abandon all hope for CA and move to Texas! They'll then learn how to stop this brigand from stealin' honor and put a stop to his extremely discourteous behavior! And, if not... then at least you'll get to experience America as many of the rest of us know it!!!!

I'll apologize for his demeanor, and let you know that while your fair state may be the butt of a lot of jokes, you sure know how to make a fella feel homesick... even if he has no home! Ladies & Gentlemen, all, thank you for rip-roaring good time! I'd like to say that if you enjoyed his brand of humor, you're probably as sick as he is! Wait! Y'all were all dressed up funny like and shootin' antiquated firearms also! So... maybe his only redeeming feature, besides his rugged, uncommonly good looks, is the fact that his presence kept the temp was well below the usual 100+!

Griff, it was our pleasure to have you join us today. You may have an odd sense of humor but I understood and enjoyed everything you said, maybe becauseI'm an honorary Texan. Please feel free to come visit us again at Kings River Regulators anytime.

RANT? What rant? It was simply an accurate reporting of the situation... it was Snakebite's fault... But if he denies it, I'll back 'im up, as I promised I wouldn't argue with him on the Wire... sold my soul for a box of shotshells...

Archived