SASS Wire Forum

My Recent Exchange with the GOA

Just this morning I sent a note to Larry Pratt, Executive Director of the GOA regarding the proposed armed march on Washington. Below is that exchange. Bottom Line; SASS and the GOA are of like mind.

CD

=========================

Exactly, we’re on the same page.

Soldier on…you’re doing great work and SASS is very proud to be partnered with you and the GOA.

Dan

Larry Pratt [mailto:ldpratt@gunowners.org]
Sent: Thursday, May 16, 2013
11:11
To: Colonel Dan
Subject: Re: Armed March on Washington: 4 July

Our concern is that this is ripe for a provocateur to cause violence and blame gun owners.

Larry

On 5/16/2013 11:01 AM, Colonel Dan wrote:

Larry, The Single Action Shooting Society is not part of this proposed march nor do we support this action. In fact, I warned our general membership about the unintended consequences such a march could cause resulting in the pro gun side losing much of its freedom of maneuver. I recently read where you were quoted as warning against this march also. Is that your position and that of the GOA? I’m sure it is and if so, I salute you and the GOA for that reasoned stance.

As always, please let me know how else we can help your efforts.

Dan

aka Colonel Dan

Director, Team SASS

Probably a good thing that Rosa Parks ignored 'sane' advice and Harvey Milk did a balls check or the Civil Rights movement would never have happened and gay rights would just be another party planner.

Just this morning I sent a note to Larry Pratt, Executive Director of the GOA regarding the proposed armed march on Washington. Below is that exchange. Bottom Line; SASS and the GOA are of like mind.

CD

=========================

Exactly, we’re on the same page.

Soldier on…you’re doing great work and SASS is very proud to be partnered with you and the GOA.

Dan

Larry Pratt [mailto:ldpratt@gunowners.org]

Sent: Thursday, May 16, 2013

11:11

To: Colonel Dan

Subject: Re: Armed March on Washington: 4 July

Our concern is that this is ripe for a provocateur to cause violence and blame gun owners.

Larry

On 5/16/2013 11:01 AM, Colonel Dan wrote:

Larry, The Single Action Shooting Society is not part of this proposed march nor do we support this action. In fact, I warned our general membership about the unintended consequences such a march could cause resulting in the pro gun side losing much of its freedom of maneuver. I recently read where you were quoted as warning against this march also. Is that your position and that of the GOA? I’m sure it is and if so, I salute you and the GOA for that reasoned stance.

As always, please let me know how else we can help your efforts.

Dan

aka Colonel Dan

Director, Team SASS

Thanks for sharing Colonel Dan...

about the organizer of the march....

http://dcclothesline.com/2013/05/13/armed-march-organizer-kokesh-admits-mental-instability-has-muslim-brotherhood-ties/?fb_source=pubv1

http://www.mrconservative.com/2013/05/14679-armed-march-on-d-c-announced-for-july-4th-police-to-arrest-gun-carriers/

GG ~ :FlagAm:

Archived