SASS Wire Forum

Best riding lawn mower

Update. The church yard is going to be taken care of by a contract company, so it's out of the equation now, just my little 3/4 acre of the world. I did fail to mention that I would be interested at some point in accessories like a roto-tiller, snow blade, etc, and once again it appears the Craftsman has all those. Any opinions?

BSD

P.S. I did find a Cub Cadet at Tractor Supply for $1400, and this might be an option

Age is you're enemy and the tractor's enemy as well. You'll need a power lift if you get into those accessories.

And a pto is a must for a tow behind tiller.

I would suggest a snow thrower with tire chains and weights, and a good root-tiller for the rear. Club Cadet makes and sells both.

I have them on my GTX 5045.

Age is you're enemy and the tractor's enemy as well. You'll need a power lift if you get into those accessories.

And a pto is a must for a tow behind tiller.

I would suggest a snow thrower with tire chains and weights, and a good root-tiller for the rear. Club Cadet makes and sells both.

I have them on my GTX 5045.

'Pache, some tow-behind tillers carry their own motors... ;)

Ture ,..........but it has been my experience that if you where to strike something like a tree root, it will kill the tiller engine.

If you have a pto on the tiller, that won't be an issue.

Oh, for sure... a PTO equipped machine would be the cat's pajamas ~ but it'll add about a $ grand to the cost. :(

Oh, for sure... a PTO equipped machine would be the cat's pajamas ~ but it'll add about a $ grand to the cost. :(

Ya get what ya pay for !

I always say.

So if you don't want to pay for repairs over and over again........don't go on the cheap.

Maybe we have ONE company that places ads with NRA. Not home right now and do not have my AMerican R copy with me. Just saying. Maybe support those that support our sport

Archived