SASS Wire Forum

Over 1000 Green Beret sign letter supporting 2nd Admendment

Marshal Dan Troop 70448

There's something in this letter that was signed by Green Berets, and what the politicians are doing, and reading, not the end, only beginning were this is all headed toward. Full consfication of law abiding citizens of their firearms. Read and learn, of what has, and may happen. MT

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=green%20berets%20sign%20letter%20supporting%20second%20amendment&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CEMQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.infowars.com%2Fover-1000-green-berets-sign-letter-supporting-second-amendment%2F&ei=33hkUYGiKJCG8QSOyYC4DQ&usg=AFQjCNHKuJtFIIO-7qq1veMLWcsHUjwM6w&bvm=bv.44990110,d.eWU

We did this letter several weeks ago. The msm pretty much ignored it.

Not surprising. Even FOX didn't really give it much attention.

Very few are willing to ackowledge the true intent of the 2nd amendment. That is basically saying you're preparred to fight the government, and I'm sure that will put you on a list or two. Obama'a civilian force will have your location in thier GPS....if they can figure out how to use one. I don't know if any congressman has even openly ackowledged that. Main stream media would brand Fox as supporting an uprising for simply stating the amendments' original intent.

WJ

Very few are willing to ackowledge the true intent of the 2nd amendment. That is basically saying you're preparred to fight the government, and I'm sure that will put you on a list or two. Obama'a civilian force will have your location in thier GPS....if they can figure out how to use one. I don't know if any congressman has even openly ackowledged that. Main stream media would brand Fox as supporting an uprising for simply stating the amendments' original intent.

WJ

The names of the signees of the letter were not published. They were given to one trusted reporter who is ex-military and will not reveal them under the 1st Amendment. They'd play hell getting them. The letter was very carefully crafted so as not to be confrontational or rebellious. We suggested alternatives to sweeping gun control legislation based on law, logic, statistics and common sense. No wonder it got short play.

UB,

It is very well written with all the directness and clarity of the educated and strong. I wasn't aware of it being generated, or I would have definitely signed.

Again, I think it's time for more to start acknowledging the amendment's true purpose. The popular stance seems to be along the lines of, "I can own a high capacity rifle, because I want to and it's my right" ( which it is). The politicians who say they oppose gun control don't even go near the stance of, we have the 2nd amendment in order to keep the power of want-to-be rulers and tyrants in check.

I don't intend to elude toward paranoia or conspiracy, but I think the administration would love to have the law abiding citizens disarmed. That would require a build up of police forces in order to maintain "order".

Unfortunately, he's still my Commander-in-Chief.

WJ

Guest Sonora Bill

Unfortunately, he's still my Commander-in-Chief.

WJ

Unfortunately for him you can question or disobey an unlawful order

Unfortunately for him you can question or disobey an unlawful order

True. I'm not worried about having to execute his orders. It's really a kick in the crotch to have served my country for 30 years and our nation is in this condition. It sucked during the Clinton years, but we never questioned him being an American or worried about him trying to fundamentally change what is our great nation. I'm hoping I'm never in a position to have to salute him. And what's worse is his signature will be on my retirement orders.

Archived