SASS Wire Forum

Deleted

Guest Tennessee Stud, SASS# 43634 Life

I have two NIB 1873 Cimarron Short Rifles in .357... however, believe it or not... they are not exactly alike. Both have the straight stocks and I believe are 'bout 20" barrels. Bought 'em about 7 years ago... a year apart from each other. Been safe-queens every since.

Neither have been fired or even racked by me. One has the lil' red tag still on the lever. Originally bought the rifles to have calibers equal to my .357 pistols. Later... bought some .45 pistols equal to my '66 Yellowboy.

Will show some pictures later this evening... if that is OK?

Thanks,

ts

EDIT: Sorry... just now saw the "Deluxe" reference. My rifles are not Deluxe.

Guest Pecos River Bob

I have two NIB 1873 Cimarron Short Rifles in .357... however, believe it or not... they are not exactly alike. Both have the straight stocks and I believe are 'bout 20" barrels. Bought 'em about 7 years ago... a year apart from each other. Been safe-queens every since.

Neither have been fired or even racked by me. One has the lil' red tag still on the lever. Originally bought the rifles to have calibers equal to my .357 pistols. Later... bought some .45 pistols equal to my '66 Yellowboy.

Will show some pictures later this evening... if that is OK?

Thanks,

ts

EDIT: Sorry... just now saw the "Deluxe" reference. My rifles are not Deluxe.

Guest Pecos River Bob

Looking for a 1873 Deluxe 20" .357 mag. Wanting a stock gun in new to very good condition with NO work done on it. Let me know what you have.

please send photos and prices

Archived