SASS Wire Forum

Guns for Sale

Here is what I got for sale. I am thinning the heard...

1. 1901 Winchester original lever action shotgun with full length barrel - 700.00

2. Mk4 No.2 Savage British WWII rifle in 303 British - 250.00

I am not interested in trades.

For VA or other local Cowboys I will include some ammo with either gun. The 10 gauge ammo will be cut down Federal 10 gauge cases loaded with 2F Black powder and 7-1/2 shot. I have surplus 303 and store bought ammo as well as many stripper clips to go with the british rifle

All guns have been shot some but have been well taken care of. Guns 1 and 2 are well used and old - 1 has very little finished left as expected for that price.

I will take pics for those interested; however, first "I will take number xx" gets first inline privileges.

Thanks Fallon - you are a pard to ride the river with yourself!

Pics sent to those asking for them.

On the GSG-5 - the magazines alone are now close to 300.00 all together. The package deal with two kinds of furniture and magazines is a steal.

V/r PR

Big Domino - I did not get a PM from you.

Would you like pics from #6-7.

V/r PR

Yes pls. jdreed30@gmail.com.

I'll get the forums thing figured out eventually. :)/>

Sorry pards for no pictures last night - wife has flu pretty bad so pics last night.

I am pretty sure I will be able to get them done tonight.

Thanks for your patience.

PR

Still getting nibbles on the 1901 10 gauge lever shotgun and the Berthier Carbine.

If I can do FTF with the above guns and or the British WWII .303 rifle I will include some ammo (20-40 rounds) in the deal!

With the Berthier Carbine I will even include 15 pieces of once used modern 8mm lebel Grafs brass.

Make me an offer.

• 2 weeks later...

Cuz, actually the new job I am getting will require some units visits and one of them is in Lousiana. My hope is to mix some work with a visit to BBH - preferably to shoot as well.

Gun post updated.

Only 2 guns left for sale. Thanks to all who bought and or had interest.

PR

Archived