SASS Wire Forum

White stuff everywhere!

Dorado

Well, I don't know what happened. Last week was nice. Yesterday was cold. Woke up to everything being covered in this white stuff. Now the dog doesn't want to go outside, and it's even colder than it was yesterday. What happened? Is it the Mayan thing happening early? Nibiru, or Eris? Anywho, It's cold so I can't work, therefore I'm gonna spend the day between coffee, movies, and loading more bullets.

We had about 5 inches of that fluffy white cr@p on top of what melted and froze before it started to snow.Got up yesterday morning just before 7 and my thermometer read 8 below.Did warm all the way up to 23 during the day though.Today it's in the upper 30's and the sun's out.

Was cold, windy and snowy enough yesterday afternoon they shut down I-90 from Chamberlain to Sioux Falls, 1/2 the East West interstate. I-29, North South was shut from Sioux Falls to almost ND. Wind chills were only down to around -25 though.

We usually don't get much snow around here, mostly just ice. Heard there was a big pile up on I-44 with a couple of rigs and cars smashed. Haven't heard anything recently. The roads were cleared off by noon and everything's back to normal now. Got up to 45 today and supposed to be 52 tomorrow and into the 60's Wednesday. Someone told me that he was out swimming and boating yesterday, but that was in Austin. Weird weather.

Got 14" of s**w and had to s**wblow da hosses path tree times !

Now, I work outside an the windchill was -23 !

No wonder dey call dis "Da Land of S**w an Ice !"

Archived