SASS Wire Forum

Gitmo detainees being brought to America?

It is my understanding from a political history class I am taking. That even though we (the U.S.) own that little bit of Cuba, called Guantanamo, the Constitution dose not apply to Guantanamo. But if those prisoners are moved to the mainland then the constitution also applies to those prisoners giving them the exact same rights as we have. Since we maintain a military presence there might as well have them guard

ZACTLY !

Let us see, If they win the lawsuits we could pay them in lead.

Or bacon, ham or pork bellies.

We could release them in bright orange jump suits (dunked in pig fat).

YUP.....an tell da world de dey died of lead poisonin !

It is my understanding from a political history class I am taking. That even though we (the U.S.) own that little bit of Cuba, called Guantanamo, the Constitution dose not apply to Guantanamo. But if those prisoners are moved to the mainland then the constitution also applies to those prisoners giving them the exact same rights as we have. Since we maintain a military presence there might as well have them guard

THIS....THIS is the problem. They are not American citizens and don't deserve the rights granted thereto. They are enemies of the United States and should CONTINUE to be treated accordingly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived