SASS Wire Forum

fs usfa rodeo

burly d

for sale usfa rodeo 45lc 5.5 barrel complete action job by longhunter have box and all paperwork only fired about 100 times asking 700.00 plus shipping costs i can not post pics on here but if you email me i can send some via email or text

Guest Medford Gunsmith

for sale usfa rodeo 45lc 5.5 barrel complete action job by longhunter have box and all paperwork only fired about 100 times asking 700.00 plus shipping costs i can not post pics on here but if you email me i can send some via email or text

Sent you a private message on availability of .38's!

Texican, In case your not aware and it seems to be that way by your posting, you should never post on a sell thread any negative information about the asking price. If the person is too high then the gun will not sell. This site has thousands of shooters who are well versed in the price of guns.

For further information that you seem to be without, The USFA factory has not made any guns in quite a while. It seems that the owner has decided to spend his millons with some new play toy. Any USFA guns that are in good shape are going up in price not down as you seem to think.

Why not do the forum a favor and post where you have seen all these USFA Rodeos for $500. I'm sure you will see them all purchased in minutes. Later Fairshake A USFA OWNER

Archived