SASS Wire Forum

piqua ohio this weekend

mean gun mark

Coming this weekend are 6 stages of wild bunch on sat, stages set by me. and then on sun 6 stages of cowboy shootin set by doc eells. As always lunch included in sun match fee. Also anyone dying to run their model 12 under pressure........bring it to the wild bunch match...we will let ya shoot it. :);)

Hey, I'm a comin! I think I might even drag my 97, .45 cal. 73 and 1911 with me for Saturday. I know, I swore off Wild Bunch, but hey, maybe just this once to keep Mean Gun and Buffy off my tail! See you all this weekend. Oh, Almost for got, we are having a meeting after the shoot to work on details for the State Championship. Anyone who is interested in helping make this the best match ever.....stick around for the meeting, we welcome all who care to help! :blink:

I'm looking forward to trying my model 12, without the aftereffects of a full night of partying this time. :wacko:

Bring it on Eels! I think MGM and I both have something for you.

I'm looking forward to trying my model 12, without the aftereffects of a full night of partying this time. :wacko:

Bring it on Eels! I think MGM and I both have something for you.

When someone named "buffalo dick" says they "have something for me" I would be very nervous......Hey DoC! Look up....

Kidding aside, I'm liking WB more and more all the time and this Saturday will be a full six stage match at one of my favorite ranges, not just a side match at a cowboy shoot. Mark is a very good WB shooter and knows how to write stages dedicated to WB.

I'll also be back for the cowboy match on Sunday shooting my Classic Cowboy guns with bp in preparation for Copperhead Joe's upcoming bp match.

A whole weekend at Piqua, I'm really looking forward to this.

Kidding aside, I'm liking WB more and more all the time and this Saturday will be a full six stage match at one of my favorite ranges, not just a side match at a cowboy shoot. Mark is a very good WB shooter and knows how to write stages dedicated to WB.

I'll also be back for the cowboy match on Sunday shooting my Classic Cowboy guns with bp in preparation for Copperhead Joe's upcoming bp match.

A whole weekend at Piqua, I'm really looking forward to this.

Hey BD, make sure you packed your undies!

Archived