SASS Wire Forum

Rock Castle RANGERS

Shaddai Vaquero, SASS #69779

Yes, we will have our 3rd Annual Memorial Weekend, Lots of Great shooting and Great food and Fellowship.

Check out the website. therockcastlerangers.com

Of the places I've traveled for Cowboy shootin, this is probably THE BEST venue because ya actually hang out at the lodge where EVERYONE stays and it is great. Its right there on the property.

Ya get to small talk with everyone there. The place is great.

AND, I think Shaddai is gona give us 12 stages next year. ... :D

Great match, great Cowboys to shoot with, great lodging with a fantastic resturant and Kentucky in May has some super nice weather.

..........Widder

Guys this is a must shoot match!

The stages, the target distances, the lodge, and the way this match operates all speak of a level of excellence and professionalism that you won't find very often.

Memorial Day weekend will find me doing nothing but "Shooting The Rock"!!

Kid B)

P.S. DISCLAIMER: Of course this is all subject to me getting hurt the week before the match and not being able to shoot. But let's hope that doesn't happen, again. :D

Hey Shaddai! That should read 2013!! :unsure:

Gotta' agree with Widder!!

Already booked and we'll put on a great show, just like the Vaqueros and the Noble family!!

Too much fun!! And some great shootin' TOO!!

Glad to hear the nice remarks. Widder I think we will look at just 10 stages again, things just work a little better.

Glad to hear the nice remarks. Widder I think we will look at just 10 stages again, things just work a little better.

Well, can't blame me for trying..... :lol:

I'll be seein the Vaquero Posse in about 3 weeks.....YEEHAW!

..........Widder

Widder, we are going to have a 4 stage warm-up match on both Thursday and Friday. That will give you plenty of shooting and shotgun competition with Campo.

Campo whooped me good at GOA in Shotgun. But, atleast I made him work alittle for it. No doubt, he's got the routine down very well in shooting and movements.

His best time with 6 on 6 time was 4.26

mine was 4.44

Soooooo, unless he starts growing old or gets interested in girls during the winter time, it looks like I'm chokin on his dust now..... :lol:

Hey, Jake ain't no slouch either. He's lookin like he's gona be a force to deal with in the near future.

Tell everyone I send my Best Regards and see everyone soon.

..........Widder

Shaddai:

the speed rifle side match last year at the TN State was won by Marshal W.D. who uses a Widdermatic.

This year, I'll show you my new toy. We will have to keep Perfecto away from it or else she will want it. And right now, unless somebody is willing to pay my house off, it ain't for sale..... :lol:

..........Widder

Shaddai, You reckon we'll be havin' some sort of cookin' challenge again this year? That was a good fund raiser and a lot of fun besides, plus we got to eat like............... :lol:

I know this much. Shaddai has already explored a couple of options and things look good.

Anything I can do do assist, I'm offering. Too good a match to not keep it going, and too good of a bunch of folks to not lend support.

Too good a match to not keep it going, and too good of a bunch of folks to not lend support.

I agree 100%. I really hope that the team can do it again in 2013. The 2012 shoot was great match for my wife and me.

Ketchum

Archived