SASS Wire Forum

Wild Bunch-North Texas

diablo slim

The Texas Ten Horns will have their regular stand alone Wild bunch match sat sept 8th.

This is our quarterly match and we will have one more at the end of the year.I want to

thank Goatneck for coming out and giving me pointers on how to improve our match and

I think this one will be the best yet.I hope all Wild Bunch shooters come out and give us a

chance sometime ...

Diablo Slim

Texas Ten Horns -Greenville Texas

I will be there. I hope the Baptist bullet bags come in today from the eBay auction so I can give everybody one as promised (yikes!)

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?itemId=140834344697

Shameless Womanizer

Shameless,

The Greenville NCOWS posse's name is the Berger Sharpshooters. The club is named in honor and memory of Joe Berger, the range's owner and founder of both the SASS and NCOWS efforts at Jacob's Plain Gun Club. Joe passed away two years ago. His wife Sandy is graciously allowing both the Ten Horns and the Sharpshooters to continue to shoot on the land.

Personally, our NCOWS club could not care less about your opinions. However, we seriously doubt that Sandy would appreciate your disrespectful "renaming" the Berger Sharpshooters as the Buggerflickers. You really should consider the possible consequences of your statements before putting them in print.

Cole Bluesttele

SASS 37143 Life

NCOWS Depty Marshal

I am not making fun of anyone who is deceased only the nerdy authenticity Neener Neeners. Your dissertation is a prime example.

Miss you,

Shameless

Archived