SASS Wire Forum

Indiana Shooters

The Tonic Kid, SASS #70340

Hello The Fire!

Need some info from the Indiana shooters. I will be in Anderson,IN. August 23rd through the 28th on business. I believe I will have some free time on Sunday, the 26th. I will have a rental car to drive. It looks like The Deer Creek Regulators in Jonesboro shoot on the 26th of August. If they are indeed shooting, I would like to visit their monthly. Anybody in the Anderson, IN area want to fill me in? Get lunch, coffee, beef jerky? :lol: Just thought it would be nice to meet some of my SASS family in that neck of the woods.

Tonic

They start at approx. 1000 am. They usually shoot six stages. They will be shooting on the 26th. They usually have somebody with food and coffee for a donation.

Nice group. I usually shoot there every month, but probably will not be able to this month.

The link to their site is below. They do have directions on there.

http://www.deer-creek.net/regulators/

Thanks BDD. I wish I could take my gear with me and shoot, but I'm flying into Indianapolis and picking up the rental car there.

Kid' I have a set of OMV 44 bisleys and a 44 special 73 rifle and a double barrel shotgun that would love to be used buy you at that shoot. I also have extra leather and shotgun belt that you can use. Just let me know and it's yours for the day. Frenchy Yukon.

Kid' I have a set of OMV 44 bisleys and a 44 special 73 rifle and a double barrel shotgun that would love to be used buy you at that shoot. I also have extra leather and shotgun belt that you can use. Just let me know and it's yours for the day. Frenchy Yukon.

Frenchy...you da man!

Spittoon

I'm happy to hear you are going to come and play with us. I just got off the phone with Padre and he is happy to hear you are coming also. He reminded me that we will be starting a little earlier than usuall and I wanted to pass that on. The shooters meeting will be at 9:15 and we will start at around 9:30. It has been so hot around here this summer alot of clubs have opted to do that to beat the heat. See you on Sunday. :D

I had a great time shooting with you today and want to thank you for all your help. I hope you enjoyed yourself and I am looking forward to shooting with you again sometime. See you down the trail. :D

Thank you Frenchy. Had a great time. Only took me 4 stages to get used to your guns. :lol: Made some new friends. You, Padre and the rest of the shooters made me feel at home. Hope to come back sometime. If anybody gets the chance to visit the Deer Creek Regulators, please go! Great folks. Thanks again for loaning me the guns Frenchy. As I said, I had a great time!

Tonic

Guest Sam Slocum

TK...it was a pleasre shooting with you yesterday, and in no small part you've helped create a 9 year old monster who wants grampa buying him some guns...RIGHT NOW! Should have heard him tellin' gramma and his mom the tales of his shooting exploits yesterday (Many of them of the "tall" tale variety).

Thanks for the help with the kids yesterday! Hope to shoot with you again.

Archived