SASS Wire Forum

The NAZTY Bunch Rides Again

Tumbleweed Rose

Howdy all,

Well, another successful cowboy shoot was had by the new Flagstaff AZ club...the NAZTY Bunch.

I hope everyone that attended had as good of a time as I did. :D

Thank you to all of you who worked to make our shoot run well, stage writing, set-up, timing, spotting, wad and brass pickup, scoring, tear-down, etc.

Hope to see you at the next cowboy match September 15. Wild Bunch September 16.

Info about the range:

Range Info.

The NAZTY Bunch has no website at this time (someday!). But you can be put on a mailing list if you desire, just e-mail me:

Tumbleweed Rose e-mail

If you don't want to be on the mailing list, but have questions, suggestions, or whatever, feel free to e-mail me about those things too.

Tumbleweed Rose

This was beautiful drive from Chino Valley to the range site. Brand new and with lots of development to come. The road in is very good, covered with old ground up blacktop and local cinders. The temperature was very comfortable in the mid-70s to perhaps 80. We are in the monsoon season and some cloud cover helped keep it cool. Good turnout for being only the 2nd Cowboy match. And I'm looking forward to participate in the Wild Bunch match some time soon.

Well I shore wish I could have made it to the Cowboy & Wild Bunch matches in Flagstaff this weekend.

The new range there is a real nice place to shoot and it's a great bunch of folks shooting there.

I hope to be all mended up soon and back to slinging lead in September.

KingSnake

I truly believe that this is the most amazing range that I have ever been to, and its not even close to being completed!! They do everthing they can to make you feel welcome and part of their "Family"! I wish that I lived closer, but I am still going to try and make it as often as I can.

I hope to see all of you there real soon!!

Archived