SASS Wire Forum

Very confused

Utah Bob #35998

So I'm using the wife's Samsung tablet computorial thing and on MSNMSN I see a video about "Drink up like the Brits do".

Well now this piques my interest naturally so I click on the link. The video screen comes up and appears to be loading. It's on FOX sports. I wait as few minutes but noting happens. Vid doesn't play automatically. I hit the play button. Vid screen doesn't change but the audio is now an Obama commercial!!

I try it again and get another Obama commercial!!!! What the hey?

I go to the desktop computer in the den and go to the site and the video on Brit pubs plays just fine.

My link

:blink:<_<:unsure:

So I'm using the wife's Samsung tablet computorial thing and on MSNMSN I see a video about "Drink up like the Brits do".

Well now this piques my interest naturally so I click on the link. The video screen comes up and appears to be loading. It's on FOX sports. I wait as few minutes but noting happens. Vid doesn't play automatically. I hit the play button. Vid screen doesn't change but the audio is now an Obama commercial!!

I try it again and get another Obama commercial!!!! What the hey?

I go to the desktop computer in the den and go to the site and the video on Brit pubs plays just fine.

My link

:blink:dry.gif:unsure:

Bob; The link worked fine for me.....but I have to applaud your observation ...one we've all known for some time.... "IM CONFUSED"...lol.

KK

Bob; Have you ever watched your wife VOTE? Not just asked her, but watch. :unsure: She might have a infected Tablet with those commercials.

Or.......just thinkin'

Jake

Archived