SASS Wire Forum

Thank You All

galvez

I cannot express how grateful I am to all of the SASS community for their support during this difficult time. I never expected the outpouring of affection that my family and I encountered during my wife Paula's time in the hospital and after she passed away. I was blown away by the number of calls, cards, flowers, food and visits I received from my cowboy family. I don't know if I could have gotten through this time without them.

Gratefully,

Pete "Galvez" Smith

Pete,

I am very sorry to hear about your wife.

Ethan

PAULA WAS A GREAT COUSIN AND YOU WERE A GREAT HUSBAND AND SHE WAS THERE FOR YOU FOR 47YRS AND IT WAS A HONORED FOR ME AND SHANNON TO BE THERE WITH YOU DURING YOUR TIME OF LOSS.YOUR COUSIN FRANK CASELLA (GUNSMITH FRANK/MISS HITEM)

Sorry for your loss Pete. I know you`ll miss her! 47 yrs. is a good long time to be with someone. Condolences to you and yours.

Galvez...I really hated hearing the news. You have been on my mind for the last few days. Hotshot Harley and myself send our condolences, and if theres anything we can do, Im just a phone call away friend

Galvez...I really hated hearing the news. You have been on my mind for the last few days. Hotshot Harley and myself send our condolences, and if theres anything we can do, Im just a phone call away friend

Archived