SASS Wire Forum

FOR Club

Creeker, SASS #43022

Shell Belle,sounds like your Grandpa was a wise man I will use his advise.

Thank you,Lefty Pete

Shell Belle,sounds like your Grandpa was a wise man I will use his advise.

Thank you,Lefty Pete

No problem... Too bad for this pig... I like to get dirty too!

This is my very first SASS Wire post. I committed to first read 10,000 posts of others before adding my own, and that took almost a week. To show my support, I just added to my hat band the noise maker from a 6 foot Western Diamondback that no longer seemed to need it. Fine Dad, great kid. They both beat me every match, but never fail to give tips and encouragement on how I can improve.

This is my very first SASS Wire post. I committed to first read 10,000 posts of others before adding my own, and that took almost a week. To show my support, I just added to my hat band the noise maker from a 6 foot Western Diamondback that no longer seemed to need it. Fine Dad, great kid. They both beat me every match, but never fail to give tips and encouragement on how I can improve.

Hey there, Sexy Dave!!!

Just how was he "forced" to? He "chose" to.

Ya say,"It also states they may be subdivided at young guns 14-16, Buckaroos 13 and under."

So can ya please explain the part about being "FORCED"?

Snake practices every day and can beat any shooter I have seen, on any given day.

Why should he move up a catergory and pay more,

just so you don't get your panties in a twist. JACKNIFE!!!

Sounds like your makin excuses!!

Your a sore loser.

Grow up.

How could anyone watch one of Rattlesnake Wrangler's videos and not giggle with delight??

Strike 'em Snake!! :lol: :lol:

My Grandpa used to say...

"never get into a fight with a pig. You both get dirty, and the pig has all the fun"

I thought that saying was "Never try to teach a pig to dance, you'll just get tired and it will annoy the pig." LOL.

Try your hardest, do your best, but you can't win.

Give me a break.

Ya are prolly to young to remember the old saying, "It matters not whether ya won or lost, it's how ya played the game."

I thought that saying was "Never try to teach a pig to dance, you'll just get tired and it will annoy the pig." LOL.

I like that one too :)

Yeah it's how you played the game... And he's played it exactly as he was supposed to..

I like that one too :)

Yeah it's how you played the game... And he's played it exactly as he was supposed to..

And apparently he is being more adult about the situation than the adults......he played the game fair and square, but now we need to change the rules.....I don't get it.....

And apparently he is being more adult about the situation than the adults......he played the game fair and square, but now we need to change the rules.....I don't get it.....

Me neither... I have a feeling that no matter how he plays the game, or by who's rules, it will never be enough. Some people can't be satisfied.

Archived