SASS Wire Forum

golf accident

Red Logan #12252

An elderly lady was walking on the golf course on the island of Martha's Vineyard. She slipped and fell.

Obama who was behind her by chance helped her to get up promptly. She thanked him and he answered

-"It was a pleasure to help you.

Don't you recognize me? I am your president. Are you going to vote for me in the next election? "

The elderly woman laughed and replied:

''You know...I fell on my ass...not on my head!"

I gave up on golf. I got tired of people pointing at me and saying "That's the guy that walks in the woods and lost his balls....."

Speaking of golf jokes, By the way this one is r rated.

A golfer had hit his ball into a patch of buttercups. As he went to retrive his ball, Mother nature (who by the way was a gorgous youg woman) jumped out from behind a tree and pleaded with the golfer. And said "Sir I beg of you please, please, do not damage any of my buttercups. I will give you all the butter you could ever want for the rest of your life if you will promise me that you will not damage any of my buttercups".

The golfer stopped and thought for a few seconds and said,. " you know mother nature that is a fine offer, But where were you when I hit my ball into the pussywillows :blink::D .

Archived