SASS Wire Forum

Question about grips

Boondock Saint, #70146

Pietta makes a copy of the 1851 Colt Navy, for Traditions, that is called the Aces & Eights. Basically is a brass framed '51, that has some engraving and nickle plating.

It also has imitation ivory grips on it, that have the aces & eights hand engraved on them. It is the grips that interest me.

Does anyone know if you can buy these grips from Pietta or Traditions? I would love to have a couple of pair of them for my Piettas.

Pietta makes a copy of the 1851 Colt Navy, for Traditions, that is called the Aces & Eights. Basically is a brass framed '51, that has some engraving and nickle plating.

It also has imitation ivory grips on it, that have the aces & eights hand engraved on them. It is the grips that interest me.

Does anyone know if you can buy these grips from Pietta or Traditions? I would love to have a couple of pair of them for my Piettas.

VTI lists the plain white PVC grips for $68. Contact them - and Taylor's to see about availability. You'll probably have to special order the Aces & 8s.

Fingers (Show Me MO Smoke)

Archived