SASS Wire Forum

WTB Super Blackhawk Hammer

Well I had 3 super Blackhawk hammers on order from midway and they were suppose to ship today. Well they changed the expected date to 4/31/2012. I want 3 but only need 1 right now to finish a project gun. Anyone out there with one for sale? I don't care if it is blued or stainless, prefer stainless.

Thanks,

Well I had 3 super Blackhawk hammers on order from midway and they were suppose to ship today. Well they changed the expected date to 4/31/2012. I want 3 but only need 1 right now to finish a project gun. Anyone out there with one for sale? I don't care if it is blued or stainless, prefer stainless.

Thanks,

Got mine from ruger directly about 3 weeks ago. They got another batch done. It was $37.60 plus shipping. Call them direct (603-865-2442)

Got mine from ruger directly about 3 weeks ago. They got another batch done. It was $37.60 plus shipping. Call them direct (603-865-2442)

Just talked to Ruger at the above number and was told they have none at this time. He also said that they only make the hammers when they are making Super Blackhawks, which they are not now and he doesn't see any schedule in the near future. When they do make them there is usually only a couple dozen that are not installed in guns.

Cowboy Rick,

The actual date they quoted was 4/28/12.

Still looking!

Cowboy Rick,

The actual date they quoted was 4/28/12.

Still looking!

Just funnin'. Sorry about your dilemma. When I ordered mine from Ruger a couple of years ago they asked me how many I wanted. I told 'em 2. Wish I'd a said 12!

Good luck, they're out there ... somewhere

CR

Archived