SASS Wire Forum

a bit of dark humor.....or reality

This was posted by 'I support Israel and the Israeli Defence forces'

A British soldier is on patrol during his tour of duty in Afghanistan & he notices first hand the sexual discrimination of Islam when he sees that it's required for women to walk ten paces behind their husbands. A few years later this soldier is back in Afghanistan & notices that now women walk ten paces in front of their husbands! He is astonished & asks his patrol commander if the presence of collation troops had effected this amazing breakthrough? "No" replies his commander "Land Mines have!"

:blink:

GG ~ :FlagAm:

This was posted by 'I support Israel and the Israeli Defence forces'

A British soldier is on patrol during his tour of duty in Afghanistan & he notices first hand the sexual discrimination of Islam when he sees that it's required for women to walk ten paces behind their husbands. A few years later this soldier is back in Afghanistan & notices that now women walk ten paces in front of their husbands! He is astonished & asks his patrol commander if the presence of collation troops had effected this amazing breakthrough? "No" replies his commander "Land Mines have!"

:blink:

GG ~ :FlagAm:

This would also give them a title.......Engineer!

I first heard this about the Hmong women in Laos in 1967. Still applies.

They would also have the little girls walk in front of the water buffalos because they held less value than the animal...

Archived