SASS Wire Forum

FS: 4 shotshel belts ALL SOLD

These are all done by Doc Noper over the last few years. The number on description corresponds with the number on the belt in the picture link. All are 12 ga. All prices are shipped. First "I'll take it" posted gets it.

1. SOLD Single loop. Holds 16 shells and 4 .38's.9 adjustment holes and measure 45" to center hole. Super competative belt. Easiest for grabbing 4 shells that I have ever used.Holds the shell high. Shells stay put during normal stage movement but you will lose some if bending to pick brass and what not. $70 SOLD

2.SOLD Holds 16 shells in pairs. Also holds 3 .38's in center of belt. 8 holes of adjustment and measrures 43" on 4th hole from the end. Shells come out easy yet stay put through all range of motion. This is the belt I used when I won Overall National champion in 2010. Belt has scuffs and scrapes from use. Has the letters DS branded by the buckle. $60 SOLD

3.SOLD Holds 12 shells in pairs and 5.38's. 6 holes of adjustment measure 45" 3rd hole from the end. Scuffs and scraps from use. $55 SOLD

4.SOLD Holds 12 shells in pairs. and 5 .38's. 9 holes of adjustment 42" to center hole. No buckle and no chicago screws so you will have to come up with that. $25. SOLD

See all the belts here SHOTSHELL BELTS

These are all done by Doc Noper over the last few years. The number on description corresponds with the number on the belt in the picture link. All are 12 ga. All prices are shipped. First "I'll take it" posted gets it.

1. SOLD Single loop. Holds 16 shells and 4 .38's.9 adjustment holes and measure 45" to center hole. Super competative belt. Easiest for grabbing 4 shells that I have ever used.Holds the shell high. Shells stay put during normal stage movement but you will lose some if bending to pick brass and what not. $70 SOLD

2. Holds 16 shells in pairs. Also holds 3 .38's in center of belt. 8 holes of adjustment and measrures 43" on 4th hole from the end. Shells come out easy yet stay put through all range of motion. This is the belt I used when I won Overall National champion in 2010. Belt has scuff and scrapes from use. $60

3. Holds 12 shells in pairs and 5.38's. 6 holes of adjustment measure 45" 3rd hole from the end. Scuffs and scraps from use. $55

4.SOLD Holds 12 shells in pairs. and 5 .38's. 9 holes of adjustment 42" to center hole. No buckle and no chicago screws so you will have to come up with that. $25. SOLD

See all the belts here SHOTSHELL BELTS

Archived