SASS Wire Forum

SASS Clubs in Utah

Ranger Brady

I'm moving to Dugway, Utah and would like to find what is the closest club to that area. I've seen the listing os SASS clubs in Utah, but don't know enough about the geography to kknow which might be closest to Dugway. Any pardner have any idea?

The Salt Lake City clubs are the nearest you, but there are several within reasonable driving distance. You shouldn't have any trouble shooting every weekend.

Castle gate posse in Price will be a drive but its worth it if you want to shoot in a cowboy town. We are also hosting the Utah State and Black Powder Championships

Slide

I'm moving to Dugway, Utah and would like to find what is the closest club to that area. I've seen the listing os SASS clubs in Utah, but don't know enough about the geography to kknow which might be closest to Dugway. Any pardner have any idea?

there is NOTHING close to Dugway, I spent 18 months there in the '80's when I was in the Army. If you like desert you will like it

We haves a cowboy range, behind The Lee Kay range on the west end of Salt Lake, probably a bit over an hour from Dugway. If you decide to live in Grantsville or Tooele and commute to Dugway you are only 20-30 minutes from the range. Dugways population is only a couple of thousand, I believe many people commute. We have 3 separate clubs that shoot at that range. The Utah War club the 3rd and 5th Saturdays, the Utah Territorial Gunslingers the 1st Saturday, and the Wasatch Summit Regulators the 2nd Sunday. When do you get to Utah?

I get into Dugway on 15 Jan if the snow and ice don't slow medown!

We haves a cowboy range, behind The Lee Kay range on the west end of Salt Lake, probably a bit over an hour from Dugway. If you decide to live in Grantsville or Tooele and commute to Dugway you are only 20-30 minutes from the range. Dugways population is only a couple of thousand, I believe many people commute. We have 3 separate clubs that shoot at that range. The Utah War club the 3rd and 5th Saturdays, the Utah Territorial Gunslingers the 1st Saturday, and the Wasatch Summit Regulators the 2nd Sunday. When do you get to Utah?

Archived