Cowboy Memorial Chapel Fund ?

Wimpy Hank Yoho

Just a little curious, that's all ??

Wonderin' about totals now, and

Whom might some of those Winners be ??

Hey Mo, Hey Long Jim ??

What do Ya' Know ??

Wimp

Well, I had asked Maurice 'Mo' Lasses on his wall on Facebook and He replyed to me the following

"We had a great fund raising effort by Long Jim, and an offering at the Cowboy Church today ($337.00). The lady who ran the food area in the vendors area gave us all her tips! All in all, Jim will add almost $2,900 to our total.

With that, ...we will be at $52,000 or more!

Jim also had several vendors donate goods for our 2012 campaign.

Jim has the list of winners and hopefully we can get them posted on sassnet.com soon.

We gave away five firearms, five sets of your CMC spurs (thanks again!) as well as a leather coat from Mad Mountain Mike, chinks from Buckario Bobbins, a hat from D Bar J, and a whole lot more!

Rumor has it that it will be built for EOT!

Yee haw and praise the Lord."

Just thought I'd pass this aong..

Wimp

Also, just wanted to add

THANK You To All Who've Help In All The Different Ways In Making This Endeavor A Success !!!

Just a little curious, that's all ??

Wonderin' about totals now, and

Whom might some of those Winners be ??

Hey Mo, Hey Long Jim ??

What do Ya' Know ??

Wimp

I heard Flint and Long Jim 'borrowed' a little of the fund for a weekend of drinking. I think it is back up to $2.30 now. :lol:

Thanks Wimpy for the update! Sounds like the convention goers were in a giving mood.

Okie, dunno about Flint, never met him, but pretty sure Long Jim wouldn't do such a thing... :D

Hey Grizz, I DO Think that that there OKIE is jus'

YANKIN' ;) Our Chains,

If I recollect correctly, Flint wasn't goin' ta' the Convention this year..

So...

For anyone curious about spur making, GO HERE and then click on the 'SHOP' link at the top. Lots of pics from mold making, to casting, to polishing. Neat stuff.

Long Jim, where are you?

Their spurs are top shelf! I'm mighty proud of mine.

Long Jim musta taken the long way home...

Got an email today from him- said he got home at 0 dark hundred this morning, so once he gets unpacked, and then starts working on the BIG unpacking job, he may be drifting back in here some.

Wimpy has been great supporting the chapel, as have a whole host of other vendors!

True! Just look at all the great raffle prized we had for the raffle at the convention. Some of the vendors, like Mad Mountain Mike and Redwing and Wimpy are there for us over and over.

Gotta love them cowbots!!

I hate to be a nag, but has the list of winners been put up yet?

Hey Dave, I know this is not much help but I did recieve an e-mail

from Long Jim today, and this is a small part of it, I quote

"I haven't finished the process yet, compiling the winners info from the two Raffles.

I have to research WHO the winners are with the SASS offices help,

as some folks wrote their aliases, or the tickets have a coded invoice number,

or real name which I have to then match phone numbers and call, write,

or e-mail in order to get mailing/shipping info that I then clear through SASS.

I'll try to get you the names when I'm finished with the whole thing."

Long Jim Hancock

That certainly sounds like a royal pain in the backside to be sure!

When someone bought a ticket directly such as at EOT from Singin' Sue we could get a name and phone #, so Jim can call those folks.

When someone bought a ticket from SASS using the web site here, SASS would forward a copy of the invoice showing their name, but no phone #, so we needed to add the invoice # on the ticket and then go backwards to get an address, etc.

It is a bit time consuming, but the office is very efficient and can get LJH the addressess in short order once he gets them the list.

Hang in there, LJH is doing it as fast as he can, I am sure!!

Good luck again to all.

CHRISTMAS is coming up fast, if you order something now, it may not make it in time, but, there is a solution....

Go to the link above, and buy a raffle ticket for the SASS life membership in someones name, print out the confirmation, and give that to them! Easy as pie!

MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL YA'ALL!

Archived