SASS Wire Forum

Howdy everyone! Sure do miss ya'll!

Rowdy-Finn

Just wanted to say Howdy. Current economy has put an end to my general contracting out on the Outer Banks of NC and put me out on the road driving an 18 wheeler. My weekends home are few and far between. My schedule has caused me to miss some matches and I'm startin' to miss seein' all my pards out there. Hopefully I'll see ya'll soon!!!

Adios,

Rowdy

PS. Sunny Starr says Howdy as well.

Hi Rowdy;

I was just thinking of you the other day... I'm getting ready to go down to the Western Regional, and was talking to a pard about that "Unknown" guy that had me on the ropes a few years ago! It was a good matchup, and I relished it. Hopefully things will pick up a bit and you can get back to enjoying the SASS life again. Take care Amigo

Snakebite

Hi Rowdy;

I was just thinking of you the other day... I'm getting ready to go down to the Western Regional, and was talking to a pard about that "Unknown" guy that had me on the ropes a few years ago! It was a good matchup, and I relished it. Hopefully things will pick up a bit and you can get back to enjoying the SASS life again. Take care Amigo

Snakebite

Hey Snakebite! Wish I was goin' with ya'! Yeah, that was a fun match and fun goin' somewhere where nobody knows ya'. Kinda' under the radar and sneaky like. Do good my friend. I'm headed back out on the road tonight and don't have a laptop in the rig yet. I'll talk to you again sometime.

Archived