SASS Wire Forum

My Buckaroo, Little Rebel SASS#93300, who just received his badge in the mail, needs a black leather badge holder or black leather pouch with bag holder for his gun belt. Any of you pards have on lying around you might want to sell? Thanks from me and Little Rebel in advance.

Tonic

I'll have some at CAC

Are going to have any of the pouches with the badge holder on them, Jack?

Okay...I get the picture. Nobody has an extra black leather pouch with the badge holder on it lying around. Anybody know a pard who can make them for a reasonable price?

You have actually received a reply from one of our better leather crafters. Jack Houston sells about anything to do with leather you might need. He will also probably do a better price than most with his skills. Another option, though a bit pricey would be to check the SASS Mercantile. I think they may have these??

I have a brown badge-holder he can have.

Not a pouch, but.......

--Dawg

You have actually received a reply from one of our better leather crafters. Jack Houston sells about anything to do with leather you might need. He will also probably do a better price than most with his skills. Another option, though a bit pricey would be to check the SASS Mercantile. I think they may have these??

Yeah, Jack is a friend of mine. He doesn't have time due to making all of the custom rigs. He is backed up with work. In regards to the SASS Mercantile, that is where I purchased mine, but I couldn't find them on the SASS Mercantile area. Maybe I'll give them a call. Thanks Bob

Tonic

I have a brown badge-holder he can have.

Not a pouch, but.......

--Dawg

I really appreciate it Dawg. Do you want me to send you a pm with my address? How do you want me to contact you? Thanks again.

Tonic

Thanks Dawg. Sent you a pm. I'm still looking for someone to make a black leather belt pouch with the badge holder on it for a reasonable price. Anyone have any suggestions. Thanks again.

Tonic

Archived