SASS Wire Forum

For Sale (SPF to Goldie LU)

Connecticut Yankee

Hi Pards

I have a Marlin 357/38 18" barrel all tricked out by Jimmy Spurs Jeweled Hammer, with stainless steel spring and follower, has been used as back up but knock on wood has not been used as my 73 never acted up. it has less than 200 rounds through it for test purposes. It has one mark on the forestock and was that way from the factory,Slick & Accurate.

It has a custom White leather boot laced to butt and stock was shortened 3/4" to fit me. I hate to get rid of it but just bought another 73 for back up so this has to go no room left in the safe. The price is $750 plus shipping to your ffl, they must agree to accept it from an non FFL person. Pictures available by email only just send a request with your email address and i will forward them to you

Thanks for looking

Connecticut Yankee

Hi Pards

I have a Marlin 357/38 18" barrel all tricked out by Jimmy Spurs Jeweled Hammer, with stainless steel spring and follower, has been used as back up but knock on wood has not been used as my 73 never acted up. it has less than 200 rounds through it for test purposes. It has one mark on the forestock and was that way from the factory,Slick & Accurate.

It has a custom White leather boot laced to butt and stock was shortened 3/4" to fit me. I hate to get rid of it but just bought another 73 for back up so this has to go no room left in the safe. The price is $750 plus shipping to your ffl, they must agree to accept it from an non FFL person. Pictures available by email only just send a request with your email address and i will forward them to you

Thanks for looking

Connecticut Yankee

Hi Pards

Thanks for looking

Connecticut Yankee

btt

Sure is a very nice Marlin.

Archived