SASS Wire Forum

good people

boom pop

with round up over, i saw some things that impressed me. first congrats to rattlesnake, he is a fine young man and tremendous shooter, for those of you that dont know he is 12 years old, i watched him shoot in amazement. Brisco kid who owns cowboy shooters supply set up and i watched him work on guns for free, he replaced an ejector on a 97 and charged a pard 13 dollars, all his products are priced below market value and he is a stand up guy. after i decided brisco was a man of honor i decided to try him on a trade, i brought a piece of junk shotgun to him to try a trade and he offered me more for it than i expected, then he told me to pick one off the shelf and priced it less than it was worth, trade done, then he caught me off guard and told me that any gun he sells is warranted forever, if it breaks he will fix it, if it needs tweeked he will do it, he is better than a dillon reloader, brisco is a humble man that is a pleasure to be around and do business with. last, i enjoy the people associated with cas, for the most part they are nice,modest, hard working, fun loving people that love to shoot guns and are a pleasure to be around,there are a few arrogant jerks that will not pick up brass and talk down to people and think they are too good to be there but they are over shadowed by the GOOD PEOPLE.

Boom Pop you are a fine feela yourself. I will forever remember you leaning over to me and saying " I think we are about to get our a##es soaked!!" And wasnt long till you were right! But what fun we had huh. Could have been much worse though. I do remember seeing you always working and helping out. It was a pleasure to meet you and hope you decide to stick with Classic Cowboy. And ditto your words on Rattlesnake and Brisco. I do not know when he made time to shoot at Land Run. High Plains Hud.

i think i wil stay in classic cause i like the big guns, maybe cause i am a big guy, if i can ever get used to one handed shooting and my shotgun. obtw i enjoyed shootin with you pard,

Boom Pop you are a fine feela yourself. I will forever remember you leaning over to me and saying " I think we are about to get our a##es soaked!!" And wasnt long till you were right! But what fun we had huh. Could have been much worse though. I do remember seeing you always working and helping out. It was a pleasure to meet you and hope you decide to stick with Classic Cowboy. And ditto your words on Rattlesnake and Brisco. I do not know when he made time to shoot at Land Run. High Plains Hud.

Archived