SASS Wire Forum

Yugoslavian Sardine Tin of 7.62x39 Price DROP

Up for sale is:

Unopened Yugoslavian Sardine tin of 1260, 7.62x39 military ammo, mfgd 1979. It is in the wooden box.

$275 PLUS shipping.

Local Pick Up is an option. PayPal ok.

Yak

Offers accepted, the right price is what the market will bear. Trades of all sorts considered.

I bought a 1,000 round case of 7.62X39 ammo back in '99 when everyone was panicked about Y2k. I figured that if everything got so bad that we needed all of the panic buying, 1000 rounds would get me what I needed. Never have opened it. Paid $100 for it. Wish you good luck. Someone wants it.

Thanks Sheeny. I bought 3K rounds of 5.56 NATO for $60 per K! Good time to buy ammo. Last time I checked on the NATO stuff is scared me!! Of course gas was cheap then too!

Loaded Ammo is not Haz Mat, It must be marked ORMD, but no Haz Mat fee's................

It must be marked ORMD and must be shipped Ground.Have shipped plenty of ammo UPS never did anything except what I indicated.

Doc

Thanks Sheeny. I bought 3K rounds of 5.56 NATO for $60 per K! Good time to buy ammo. Last time I checked on the NATO stuff is scared me!! Of course gas was cheap then too!

Sheeny and Yakima best return on your $$ and beats any bank return. Not even going to state what I paid back in the early 90's.

Archived