SASS Wire Forum

Schuetzen BP for sale

Is this any good for a 45-70 or 45-90?? And how much can you send to California, like what are my problems to do so...

Texas Lizard

:FlagAm: This powder would work well for those calibers. Cannot be shipped from me however. Can possibly work something out. Sending you a P.M with my phone number. Give me a shout.

Chas B.

:FlagAm: This powder would work well for those calibers. Cannot be shipped from me however. Can possibly work something out. Sending you a P.M with my phone number. Give me a shout.

Chas B.

PM Sent

KK

Good Morning Chas

Bring whatever you have left to the Ambush

I'll take up to 20 pounds

Coffee

If I'm right, it should be all gone...Who now has a lot of black powder...

Texas Lizard

Actually what I was offering to Chas is that if he does not sell ot other pards on the wire, that I would purchase the balance.

$14.00 a pound is a good price for Schuetzen- but I have no desire to HOG it all.

Coffee

Actually what I was offering to Chas is that if he does not sell ot other pards on the wire, that I would purchase the balance.

$14.00 a pound is a good price for Schuetzen- but I have no desire to HOG it all.

Coffee

No HOG just a good deal...But if he does bring it I will be happy to sell some others there at the shoot...

Texas Lizard

Archived