SASS Wire Forum

Ruskin Match This Sunday 3/27/11

Cypress Sun

Just a reminder about the match at Ruskin his Sunday. There will be an "Iron Man" stage which is really just two stages wrapped into one. You'll need 2 - rifles, 4 - pistols and a shotgun. The stage is a lot of fun to shoot and doesn't take any longer than the normal two stages. If you don't have the guns, come on out anyway........there will be lot of folks who will have extra guns to shoot.

See ya'll there

Sun

Thanks for the warning. I guess that I need to make some more ammo...

The ammo requirements are the same as a normal match. It's really just 2 stages shot as 1 stage. In other words, it's 4 regular stages and 1 stage with extra guns/total of 5 stages.

See ya there

C.S.

Edit: As usual, Deadlee was faster than I was :lol:

The ammo requirements are the same as a normal match. It's really just 2 stages shot as 1 stage. In other words, it's 4 regular stages and 1 stage with extra guns/total of 5 stages.

See ya there

C.S.

Edit: As usual, Deadlee was faster than I was :lol:

:lol:

SAM; I'll be headin home probably on Sunday morning.....Depending on the time of day I might stop by and hollar at you and the gang.

KK

PS: If not, I'll see ya next year.

KK

The traffic on Sundays going north is real heavy. Shoot on Sunday travel on Monday is a much better idea.....or are you scared?

What ever you decide.......safe travels

To get ready for the match I will have to drag out Iron Man and watch it again

Wyatt

KK

The traffic on Sundays going north is real heavy. Shoot on Sunday travel on Monday is a much better idea.....or are you scared?

What ever you decide.......safe travels

To get ready for the match I will have to drag out Iron Man and watch it again

Wyatt

Well Wyatt: Since you think I'm Scared....I'll be there....lol. No, my brother flew down to ride back with me and since the weather sucks up north....gonna wait til the first of the week.....YEH Hah....I get to shoot this weekend. Lookin forward to it.

KK

PS: I'm gonna wear my pink shirt and my pink and yellow striped pants.....just to say goodbye to yall.

PS: I'm gonna wear my pink shirt and my pink and yellow striped pants.....just to say goodbye to yall.

Well I've cleaned up my puter screen and keyboard. Now I gotta go find my double dark sunglasses.

This is gonna be a good day.

Wyatt

Archived