SASS Wire Forum

I heard there was a Badger sighting today, but I never saw him

Big match today -- 56 shooters. As match director, it keeps me hopping, so I never get to just enjoy sitting around and chewing the fat. Willie wandered by one of the stages we were shooting at to say howdy, but running the posse and timer didn't give me much chance to chat. Still good to see old friends. :)

We lucked out today. It was dry for the whole match, and no sooner had we finished than the skies opened up with a downpour. Sometimes you're the windshield; sometimes you're the bug. We were the former today. :)

What a great time, met some new pards, left a lot of shotgun wads layin around for Okie to pick up ( cause he likes it so much). Missed Badger, (maybe next time).Had a great lunch after the match. See ya next month.

It was good to see old friends. Missed Wildcat and Dalton's Darling. Freckles was happy to see me.

A treat to see Maggie and Flint, Lady Shannon and TR up from Orygun.

It was good to see old friends. Missed Wildcat and Dalton's Darling. Freckles was happy to see me.

A treat to see Maggie and Flint, Lady Shannon and TR up from Orygun.

Freckles is always happy to se her cowboy buddies! And especially you, Willie!

Great match and always good to see Willie and Badger... Too bad the couldn't stay for might... We made it home just a bit ago... tired but happy...

Vaya con Dios

Archived